Thorough Network Maintenance and Management
Do you know how well your network and systems are performing? Is your network designed appropriately to scale and quickly and easily layer on services? Periodic IT network audits are a strategic investment in your company’s efficiency and data security. But why should you choose zyedge to audit your network?
- Objectivity: Even well-run and fully-staffed IT departments are challenged to satisfy competing goals and interests. Zyedge can provide a neutral perspective.
- Experience: IT departments are limited by the depth and breadth of experience of their IT staff. Our consultants have the kind of experience that can only be learned from hands-on work in multiple customer environments.
- Knowledge: Through our partnerships with industry leaders such as Microsoft and Cisco, our consultants have access to valuable information on both current and emerging technologies.
By performing a customized audit, zyedge can help ensure that your network environment is cost-effective and that you are utilizing the latest technology and techniques. An audit will:
- Inventory, document, and diagram your existing network
- Analyze the configuration of your network against industry best practices and the accumulated years of experience of our consultants and knowledge bases
- Provide a detailed report, listing areas of concern and providing recommendations for addressing these concerns
Network Design & Implementation
Zyedge’s Network Design Philosophy is simple: The best possible technical solution at the lowest possible cost. Over the past five years, the cost of deploying an effective network capable of supporting voice, video and data has dramatically decreased. The key to benefiting from these improvements is a deep understanding of the technology and products required to build such a network. Zyedge has the requisite understanding and expertise. Our Technical Design process typically covers many of the following areas:
- Assist in Defining Business Requirements
- Identify Affected Systems and Processes
- Define Technical Milestones Required for Deployment
- Provide Alternative Solutions with Pros and Cons
- Identify the Most Cost-Effective Solution Based on Business Requirements
- The deliverable may include one or more of the following:
- Detailed Implementation Plan
- Engineering Diagrams
- List of Equipment and Services Required for Deployment (BOM)
- Project Timeline including Milestones
- Implementation That’s Best-in-Class
Our Network Analysts and Engineers are simply the best in the business. All of them have advanced industry certifications, as well as many years of relevant experience. Our deployment methodology utilizes Gantt charts and milestone tracking to ensure efficient and timely project execution. In fact, we use the same methodology for both small projects and large, enterprise-wide deployments.
One of the most common, yet complex, tasks facing IT management is a move from one physical location to another. It requires a great deal of time, effort and expertise to successfully complete a move. Unfortunately, overworked and thinly staffed IT groups usually do not have the time or personnel to effectively move an entire IT infrastructure from one location to another. Zyedge can provide the additional project planning and support you need in the following areas:
- Project Planning
- Network Infrastructure Redesign/Rebuild
- Carrier Connectivity/VPN
- Unified Communications Implementation
- Physical Move Support
- Cabling Services
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- On-Site Personnel for Move Support
For painless business relocation services, zyedge is your solution. We’ve successfully completed many moves for numerous companies and organizations, why not yours?
Zyedge provides quality Data, Voice, and Fiber Cabling services in the Washington, DC Metropolitan area as an adjunct to our network deployment services. Our design and installation specialists bring to your project a perfect blend of high technology and old-fashioned work ethic and workmanship. Our cabling services include:
- CAT 5e, Cat 6, and Fiber Optic Installations
- Network Cabling / Network Installations
- Wireless Networks
- Project Management & Consultation
- Data Center Build-Outs
- Network Room Cleanup
- Abandoned Cable Removal
- Rack & Server Cabinet Installations
- Cable Trays and Ladder Racks
- Cable Management Systems
Whether you are adding to your network, moving to a new location, or building a new data center, let our certified project managers design a state-of-the-art network infrastructure that will allow your company to function at peak efficiency. We will custom design the most appropriate solution and choose the most cost-efficient media and hardware. If you just want to clean up and organize your voice and data cabling, we do that as well.
To talk to one of our customer service representatives about how we can help your organization, give us a call at 703-860-1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.