Leave Your Day-to-Day Challenges to the Experts
Managed IT Services is the practice of outsourcing day-to-day IT management and IT Support as a cost-effective method for improving business operations. Zyedge’s best-in-class IT support consists of managed network services teams of specialized engineers and helpdesk technicians that offer managed network solutions to supplement your existing staff or provide a complete outsourced solution. We can tailor each offering to meet your specific needs at a price that makes sense for your organization.
With zyedge’s Managed IT Services, you can have a team of highly skilled network engineers and computer technicians service your IT assets at a fraction of the cost of a full-time employee. It simply makes more economic and organizational sense to leverage the IT personnel of a managed service provider. Information technology has become substantially more complex over the last few years. It is not economically feasible for a small to mid-sized organization to build an IT team with expertise in security, cloud, virtualization, SANs, data center, Unified Communications and network management. It makes more sense to leverage those capabilities from an MSP.
Worry-Free IT Outsourcing
Zyedge Worry-free IT support offers a comprehensive array of IT support services at a surprisingly low cost. This service includes unlimited help desk support, 24×7 proactive monitoring, extensive on-site support, emergency support with a guaranteed 2-hour response time, quarterly business reviews and cloud backup. We provide an all-inclusive service that can eliminate most of the IT support costs for your organization.
- Unlimited Help Desk Support
- Unlimited On-Site Support based upon your specific needs and requirements
- 24×7 Proactive Monitoring
- Cloud Backup with Local Appliance and Cloud Storage
- Emergency IT Support
- Carrier Management
- Optional Cloud Disaster Recovery
Zyedge’s best-in-class IT support consists of teams of specialized engineers and helpdesk technicians that offer IT support to supplement your existing staff or provide a complete outsourced solution. We can tailor each offering to meet your specific needs at a price that makes sense for your organization. Let us take the Worry out of your IT to Free you to focus on your business.
Core Network Support
Zyedge provides world-class customer support and services to ensure your network is operational and running at peak efficiency. We pride ourselves in providing quality and timely IT professional services.
Zyedge’s Core Network Support ensures stable and efficient operation with a speedy response to a network outage or connectivity problem. We can manage, monitor and troubleshoot connectivity issues regardless of network complexity. Our team of industry certified engineers have deep expertise in all things network-related, including routing/switching, Unified Communications, security, wireless and SAN fabric.
Core Network Support features:
- Emergency Network Support on a 24 x 7 Basis
- Configuration Support
- Guaranteed 2-Hour Response
- Proactive Network Monitoring
- Web-based Network Utilization/Error Reports
- Hourly configuration backups in a version-controlled environment
- Carrier Management
Scalable Network Support
Zyedge provides a flexible suite of services within Scalable Network Support for organizations that need assistance supporting business-critical systems. Choose the IT services that are most essential to solving your business pains:
- Monitoring and alerting in a production environment
- Reliable server management (Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, etc.)
- Ensuring network devices are continually up and running
- Proactively monitoring network devices
- Leveraging wireless network connectivity to help generate sales and revenue
- Providing employees with secure remote access tools for improved productivity
- Securing IT infrastructure from Internet-related threats
Unified Collaboration solutions help organizations of all sizes solve business problems by empowering new forms of communications and collaboration. Our comprehensive suite of Cisco Unified Collaboration products delivers best-in-class end-user experience while giving businesses the tools they need to stay productive and efficient anywhere anytime.
Regardless of how you communicate, zyedge combines reliable world-class technologies with deep experience to give you the freedom to connect whenever, wherever and however you choose.
Our comprehensive portfolio of Unified Collaboration services:
- Deliver multimedia experiences in any workspace: Powerful new collaboration tools go everywhere the network goes to build productivity, business agility, and competitive advantage
- Help people work together more effectively and efficiently: Advanced capabilities like presence, mobile, and video communications, and call processing enhance communications because people reach the right resource right away
- Shorten decision times and accelerate innovation: The open, extensible platform makes services available both inside and outside the organization, so people can instantly connect, communicate, and collaborate
- Allow your teams to share documents, chat, video conference, call, and get things done no matter where they are
- Simplify administration and maintenance
Scalable System Automation Services
Scaling your business means scaling your IT infrastructure. While growth is good, growth without control leads to chaos. System provisioning, configuration management, application provisioning, and patch management are just a few of the challenges involved in creating a stable, secure and scalable infrastructure. Our engineers will help you assess your organization’s system management challenges and design a framework that will ensure that Server #400 is configured just the same as Server #1. Our technical staff have experience using a broad range of tools including Ansible, SaltStack, Puppet, and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager, among others, to solve complex automated systems management problems.
To speak with one of our customer service professionals about our Managed IT Services, please call us at 703-860-1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.