High-Speed Internet Access Without the Risks
One of the key components in any good network security strategy is a properly managed and maintained enterprise-class next generation firewall. Zyedge’s Managed Firewall and VPN services protect an organization’s key information assets across networks, hosts, applications and databases.
Zyedge’s Managed Next Gen Firewall/IPS & VPN service is designed to address the needs of organizations that want to make the most of high-speed Internet access and the work from anywhere culture while ensuring that the associated risks, liabilities, management and support issues have been addressed. The addition of a next generation IPS can block the latest threats protecting your end users and securing your infrastructure all while allowing your users to securely access your network from anywhere.
Managed Next Gen Firewall/IPS & VPN Features and Benefits:
- State-of-the-art Enterprise Class Firewall
- 24 x 7 Monitoring
- Configuration Changes
- Next Generation IPS Protection against malware and other advanced threats
- Unlimited Email & Phone Support
- VPN Configuration and Support
- Log File Analysis
- Software Updates
- Configuration File Backups
Security Audit & Vulnerability Assessment
An IT Vulnerability Assessment actively identifies and prioritizes weaknesses or security holes in a computer system or network.
A Security Audit and Vulnerability Assessment from zyedge is the best way to maintain vigilance over network security, while avoiding the expensive overhead of purchasing software and training employees to keep up with the latest security issues. At zyedge, our infrastructure security experts perform an intense, multi-pronged security audit, followed by quarterly vulnerability assessment scans and penetration testing to help pinpoint potential vulnerabilities. Findings and recommendations are presented in a prioritized fashion to help you secure the most critical issues first.
Features and benefits:
- Comprehensive security audit
- Quarterly internal/external vulnerability assessment scans
- Quarterly penetration testing
- Detailed prioritized vulnerability assessment scan reports
- Detailed security audit document with security grades and recommendations for improvement
Call a knowledgeable zyedge representative today at 703-860-1111 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for full details on our Managed Security Services.